Monday, December 24, 2007

Music Box Added

Like the title says, I've added a new instrument to the quirky instrument package. Its samples from an old creaky music box. I've got one at my parent's house that I could sample, but in the meantime I've gone over the internet and found an adequate number of samples. So far I've completed 3 instruments although I will add creative twists and capabilities as time goes by. The 3 instruments and are ready to play are:
- Chord Organ
- Autoharp
- Music Box

Comment if you are interested in helping me or obtaining these instrument samples. If you are interested in converting these into VST format that would be great too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really dig what you are doing. I've only just joined the "baked product site" and saving up quota for the moment, but look forward to downloading it and trying it sometime. Just wanted to send you a word of encouragement.

I may try to port it over to the Alesis Fusion when I get around to it, as I like to play on hardware more than software, and I think the size of your samples are perfect for this. I will let you know the outcome of course, and ask you before distributing them.